- Beijing: +(86) 10 6947 0688
- Chengdu: +(86) 28 8522 6788
- Dalian: +(86) 411 8259 0101
- Guangzhou: +(86) 20 3887 0630/1/2
- Hangzhou: +(86) 0571 8742 5948
- Nanjing: +(86) 25 8540 0111/2/3
- Qingdao: +(86) 10 6947 0688
- Shanghai: +(86) 21 6233 9700
- Shenyang: Phone: +(86) 10 6947 0688 ext 202
- Shenzhen/Shekou: +(86) 755 2652 8055
- Suzhou: Phone: +(86) 512 6296 3976
- Tianjin: +(86) 22 5868 9358
- Wuhan: +(86) 25 8540 0111/2/3
- Wuxi: Phone: +(86) 510 8584 3722
- Xiamen: +(86) 755 2652 8055
- Xian: +(86) 10 6947 0688
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
All Risk Protection Coverage for your household goods, personal effects, automobiles moving by land, sea or air.
Underwritten by: Aviva PLC
Claims Administered by: WK Webster & Co Ltd
Before enrolling, please read our Policy FAQ section to ensure that you select the coverage option that is right for you. Don’t miss our important tips to make the most of your full replacement value shipment protection.
Santa Fe has made the following cover extensions available as part of your Policy at no additional cost.
- Mould and mildew coverage
- Pairs and sets coverage
- Electrical and mechanical derangement coverage
Before enrolling, please ensure you have read our Policy FAQ’s section, policy documents including the terms and conditions to ensure that you select the coverage option that is right for you.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim for goods which have been lost or damaged in transit please ensure that due notice is given by registering your intent to claim via our dedicated Claims Portal www.wkwebster.com/santafe. You must provide your claim notification within 30 days from the date of delivery via the Claims Portal. This must include a full list of the items you are claiming for. Failure to notify loss/ damage within the time limits specified will void coverage.
Following your initial notification, you are provided a further 45 days to complete a claim form and upload all documentation supporting your claim.
Our All Risk Protection Policy has incorporated a number of Exclusions which are detailed in the Terms and Conditions of the policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions prior to agreeing to take up coverage to avoid unnecessary surprises should you need to make a claim.