Select your language
United Kingdom Offices
- Aberdeen: +44 1224 790 000
- Europe Head Office: +44 208 961 4141
- Global Head Office: +44 (0)208 961 4141
- London: +44 (0)208 961 4141
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
Posted: 16/07/2015 Author: Michael W. Roosevelt
Posted: 16/06/2016 Author: Sue Kukadia
Posted: 26/04/2016 Author: Tara Ende
Posted: 03/11/2017 Author: Josh Sims
Posted: 02/11/2017 Author: Santa Fe Relocation
Posted: 01/11/2017 Author: Wridgways
With years of experience managing thousands of special projects throughout Europe and across the globe, Santa Fe is uniquely qualified to coordinate the requirements of your upcoming special project.
We have relationships with developers, builders, FF&E consultants and industry suppliers. Our extensive contingency planning can help mitigate any risks of disruption or delay, helping ensure the smooth and successful completion of your project — and saving you valuable time and money.
Allow Santa Fe to undertake the professional coordination of all aspects of your project:
- Hotels, Motels and Resorts
- Serviced Apartments
- Correctional Facilities
- Military Facilities
- Art Galleries
- Off Shore and Eco Friendly Facilities
- Educational Establishments
- Aged Care Developments
- Student Accommodation
- Mining Camp Accommodation
- Stadiums and Convention Centres
Santa Fe’s Special Projects team will:
- Contact with suppliers to confirm delivery schedules and any necessary follow-ups
- Accurately record all items received in our FF&E database reporting system
- Provide secure storage in Santa Fe’s warehouses
- Complete full pre-install inspections
- Arrange transportation to site
- Distribute FF&E via computer-generated schedules saving time and avoiding error
- Coordinate placement as per the floor plan, including electrical, glassware, kitchen and linen packs
- Coordinate fixing and assembly of items as agreed, such as art, mirrors, beds, safes etc.
- Remove all debris from the site and dispose of it according to environmental guidelines
- Provide full wipe -down service for all installed products
- Provide final sign-off for each room/area, ensuring complete accountability for all items
- Ensure that all work is done in full compliance with local safety regulations and produce of relevant safety documentation as needed
Additionally, if you and your business require consultative planning advice, indicative budget estimates, storage solutions for existing hotel furniture, international logistics management or arranging testing and tagging of electrical goods Santa Fe can certainly assist you.
Whether you project is large or small, Santa Fe has the expertise and experience to meet your special project management requirements.
Contact our special projects team today!