Select your language
United Kingdom Offices
- Aberdeen: +44 1224 790 000
- Europe Head Office: +44 208 961 4141
- Global Head Office: +44 (0)208 961 4141
- London: +44 (0)208 961 4141
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
Posted: 16/07/2015 Author: Michael W. Roosevelt
Posted: 16/06/2016 Author: Sue Kukadia
Posted: 26/04/2016 Author: Tara Ende
Posted: 03/11/2017 Author: Josh Sims
Posted: 02/11/2017 Author: Santa Fe Relocation
Posted: 01/11/2017 Author: Wridgways
Managing multiple tenancies as part of a relocation programme can be administratively intensive for your department. For the relocating employee, dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and leases is an unwelcome and time consuming distraction too.
Santa Fe International Relocation’s tenancy management service reduces the impact on both you and your relocating employees.
Santa Fe Relocation Services provides full support throughout the period of the tenancy, assisting with lease negotiations and dilapidations so that you do not have to.
Santa Fe Relocation Services also provides payment services that ensure you maintain control of your tenancy costs at all times.
Tenancy Management: What is Included
- Lease negotiation and renewal
- Arrange payment of deposits
- Manage maintenance issues
- Ensure Landlords maintain up to date safety certificates
- Out of hours support for emergencies
- Notification of lease renewal
- Recovery of security deposit
Tenancy Management: Benefits
- Reduces administrative demands on your department and your relocating employee
- Ensures the happiness of your relocating employees
- Minimises deductions from security deposits
- Ensures Landlords fulfil their obligations