Select your language
United Kingdom Offices
- Aberdeen: +44 1224 790 000
- Europe Head Office: +44 208 961 4141
- Global Head Office: +44 (0)208 961 4141
- London: +44 (0)208 961 4141
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
Posted: 16/07/2015 Author: Michael W. Roosevelt
Posted: 16/06/2016 Author: Sue Kukadia
Posted: 26/04/2016 Author: Tara Ende
Posted: 03/11/2017 Author: Josh Sims
Posted: 02/11/2017 Author: Santa Fe Relocation
Posted: 01/11/2017 Author: Wridgways
Global Visa & Immigration Management
When your responsibility extends beyond managing inbound immigration requirements for a single country, you need an immigration provider with a global capability. This is where Santa Fe can help.
Global Immigration Compliance
In-house HR and Global Mobility professionals identify immigration compliance as the most time consuming activity. Non-compliance also represents a significant risk to their business. Santa Fe’s global immigration service can help.
When relocating foreign nationals, you will need to ensure that they are legally able to live and work in their new location. Obtaining the correct visa and immigration work permits can be a complicated and time consuming exercise, but one that is critical to allowing the movement of assignees.
Santa Fe provides visa and immigration assistance and advice in securing the required permits on a global basis. Our aim is to coordinate and manage the visa and immigration process with the relevant authorities on behalf of the relocating employee. During this process we liaise with the HR Department to ensure that all visa and immigration permits are compliant with local requirements.
What is Included:
- Visa applications worldwide
- Work permit processing
- Re-entry permit
- Notarisation of documents
- Local required registration
- Global renewal tracking
- Global control
- All applications handled by experienced visa and work permit professionals
- Integrates with the assignment process
- Removes any risk of relocation expenditure without the required legal documentation