Select your language
United Kingdom Offices
- Aberdeen: +44 1224 790 000
- Europe Head Office: +44 208 961 4141
- Global Head Office: +44 (0)208 961 4141
- London: +44 (0)208 961 4141
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
Posted: 15/12/2014 Author: Jane Riley
Posted: 01/05/2015 Author: Santa Fe Relocation Services
Posted: 04/06/2015 Author: Mike Brazier
Posted: 15/02/2017 Author: Spencer English
Posted: 07/02/2017 Author: Ellis Mckenie
Posted: 06/06/2016 Author: June Mok
About National Australia Bank (NAB)
Established more than 150 years ago, NAB is Australia’s top banks1 and largest listed institutions2 with offices across Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Apply for your Australian bank account in less than 10 minutes online, before you arrive.
At NAB, we make opening your bank account simple and convenient.
We combine personalised service and specialist expertise via our dedicated migrant banking team in the UK. The team helps migrants, expatriates and international students to open bank accounts quickly and easily up to 12 months before arrival.
Our offering includes:
- A simple online application;
- A named banker;
- Access to a national network of branches and over 3,400 ATMs;
- An account with no application fees, no minimum deposit and no monthly account servicing fees;
- Ability to transfer funds to your Australian bank account before you arrive
- Easy identification process, all you need to do is show us your passport within six weeks of arriving in Australia;
NAB’s pre- arrival banking solution
NAB Classic Banking
The standard account NAB offer is the NAB Classic Banking account which you can pay funds into directly from overseas.
The NAB Classic Banking account features:
- No monthly account service fee, ever.
- No opening or minimum balance requirements.
- No overdrawn fees.
- Access to our national NAB branch network.
- Access to over 3,400 NAB ATMs and rediATMs Australia wide without paying additional ATM fees.
- ATM access in eight different languages.
- A named banker.
- Unlimited access to NAB branches, NAB Visa Debit’ and EFTPOS, NAB Telephone Banking, NAB Internet Banking and NAB Internet Banking on your Mobile as well as access to iPhone, iPad and Android mobile phone applications, which are free to download.
You can combine your NAB Classic Banking Account with a NAB iSaver, an online savings account which you pay funds into directly from overseas.
The NAB iSaver features:
- No bank fees- no transaction or monthly account keeping fees.
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly on every dollar.
- No minimum or opening balance requirements.
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals without affecting your interest rate.
- Your customers can move money between their accounts through NAB internet and NAB Telephone Banking without any transfer fees.
- Access to savings through a linked NAB Classic Banking account.
Peter and Micaela can be contacted on (0)207 710 1930 or by email on email@example.com